Weather in October in Haldon Downs
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 81.6mm (3.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:22.
Weather Trend Graph for October in Haldon Downs, New Zealand
Haldon Downs Weather in October Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Haldon Downs:
- Awatere Vly, Upcot, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.6 miles) N
- Molesworth, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) NW
- Sawyers Downs, New Zealand - 12.9 kms (8 miles) WNW
- Whalesback, New Zealand - 38.6 kms (24 miles) WSW
- Ferniehurst, New Zealand - 33.2 kms (20.6 miles) SW
- Keinton Combe, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) WSW
- Conway Flat, New Zealand - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) SSW
- Hawkswood, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) SW
- Highfield, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) WSW
- Spotswood, New Zealand - 46.8 kms (29.1 miles) SSW
- Gore Bay, New Zealand - 55.7 kms (34.6 miles) SSW